Would you like a career with a leading fast paced sign company?
Sign Dimensions offers:
- A place where employees are valued
- Quality Products and Services
- Variety of work, new challenges
- Teamwork culture
- Experienced leader in our industry
- Commitment to employee success
- Competitive wages
- Consistent hours
- Regular training
- Stable employment
- Advancement opportunities
- Quickly-evolving industry
Under close supervision of the Service & Install Supervisor or Lead installs new signs and services existing signs efficiently and within budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transports sign materials, prepares and erects signs
- Performs maintenance and repair to existing signs
- Completes paperwork for installations and service work
- Travels to field site
- Follows all safety guidelines and regulations
- Obtains completed work sign-off from customers
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans, stocks, and maintains equipment
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
NATURE OF WORK CONTACTS:
- Interacts with customers
- Interacts with installation helpers and apprentices
- Interacts with production staff, account executives and other departments
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A High School Diploma or GED and one or more years of relevant experience involving demonstrated abilities in construction including welding, operation of heavy equipment, crane and forklift, power tools, electrical experience, and reading blueprints and work orders; or any combination of training, education and experience which provides the following knowledge, abilities, and skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities to meet critical deadlines, as well as working independently
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing
- Ability to operate computer, telephone, and other office equipment
- Excellent basic math skills
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the highest level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain regular and timely attendance
- Valid Class A CDL License
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is generally performed in a shop environment, outside site environment or driving to site locations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit or stand for long periods of time; use computer to enter data, use telephone to converse with customers, staff, and other departments; perform repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger movement. The employee is regularly required to: talk, feel the attributes of objects, grasp, push, and reach with arms or hands. Specific vision abilities include: clarity of vision at 20 inches or less; ability to adjust eye to bring an object into sharp focus. The Employee must have ability to climb, crawl, bend, lift 50 pounds and operate heavy equipment.
Apply for a Job with Sign Dimensions LLC
To apply for a position at Sign Dimensions, please fill out the form below.